недеља, 20. август 2017.

Pencil Sketch of Daenerys Targaryen

Pencil Sketch of Daenerys Targaryen - DRAWING

Everyones favorite character from GoT, Daenerys Targarien (Emilia Clarke) brought to canvas using pencil and pencil only. My pencil sketch of Daenerys is perfect for gifts, or for your personal gallery. Order this drawing od Emilia Clarke now, and enjoy it!


daenerys targaryen pencil sketch emilia clarke
Pencil sketch of Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) in Game of Thrones

I hope you like this drawing I made last night. I enjoyed doing it, I I believe I did it well. Well, it is yours to decide, isn't it? :D Leave comment, suggestion about what to draw next, and of course order this latest pencil sketch of Daenerys now. Below are the links to my Etsy store, and Instagram profile:

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар