уторак, 22. август 2017.

Pencil Sketch of Lana del Rey

Pencil Sketch of Lana del Rey - DRAWING

One of my favorite songs is National Anthem by Lana del Rey, and it inspired me to do this pencil sketch of her, as tribute to that song. As you can see I am continuing with portraits, and her face is one of the most recognizable ones in pop music, so... yeah, that is what I was doing today. :)

pencil sketch lana del rey national anthem drawing
Lana del Rey pencil sketch - National Anthem

Finally I am into portraits again. Lana del Rey was excellent choice for pencil sketching this Tuesday. At least it was for me. Her entire personality fits well into black and white pencil drawings. She herself is dark, retro and mystique. Anyhow, if you like this drawing, you can order it on Etsy shop, Instagram, or by contacting me by mail. I do custom drawings, as you already probably know. Of to sketching! :D

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар